Saturday, November 05, 2005

Big Disclose#2- Job Hoefs

job hoefs 說:
Hey Bobby, How are you doing? You are back in HongKong now I red. That's cool. I hop you are doing well in HongKong. I started a new course in The Hague now Hospitallity Management. I have a friend of my, from the same town as I'am from, how already lives in The Hague. I asked him if I can sleep by him for a week to look for a room in The Hageu. But I'm now still living by him after two months. That's fun isn't it!!! I'm looking for a room but I haven't found one yet. Did Samuel moved back to HongKOng as well? Say hello to him. I have some good memories from our stay at Chadwick Road. Cool if you come to Holland for a traineeship for sure that I'm gona meet you here. And we are going to freak out here. And you are going to smoke your first joint here. Hahaha!!! No I'm joking. A guy in this house is on the TU in Delft. You know that school for architects. He says its a cool school men maybe he can arrange some things for you, if you want to. Well let's stay in touch. Stay cool. I hope I hear from you soon about your traineeship in Holland. Greetings, Job Hoefs from The Netherlands

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home