Tuesday, February 28, 2006

finally, i got an account in university for internet

its been very rush these days when theres no free internet.
sometimes i went to internet cafe. and being too rush for many things
that means i dun always have time to update my blog with WORDS

so well, OK, now its WORDS time (*but still many photos, dun worry mate!)
life is ok here, living pace is 5 times slower than HK and 2half time slower than london
thats the first impresssion i wanna tell u.
computer lab will close i during weekdays like Tuesday all of a sudden, the registration office in university close at 12 noon everyday except Thursday.
well, i am not actually complain(ing), but the facts are here to be judged.

whats disastrous is I have no internet at my room!
well that means I cant check my train, my flight, my places to go in vienna.
everything was in a misery for sometimes./ as well my thought too.

ya, now its going and getting better and there.
tomorrow i will starts a relax work in a assist. prof. own office for a Korean museum competition.
then Sat. I will be going to Budapest,
next Sat. will be scheduled for Ski/Snowboarding weekends

( updated in a day after snowing/ having sunshiny sky in slowy vienna)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home