Friday, April 28, 2006

today presentation, yesterday lost in translation

it was a disastouse day, yesterday, but i just know how it would be the seriousness of lossing my passport today.
alrite, before starting my story, i should tell i am now alrite, everything settle and well.

ok, let me starts the bloody thursday story.
yesterday was in sch, and i got along with my passport and flight tickets with me as i gonna change my date.
and i phone to the travel agency in hk, got a big arrugement, i mean i scold the staff cos their service is just fuck up.
and then finally, i cant get my flight date fixed yesterday.
after all this i went off to the toilet and back to work ( well i leave my bag in the computer lab), everything was normal until i found out that my small Bape bag was gone few hours later.
and whats inside the bag?
one external hard disk with loads of travelling photos+passport+flighttickets.
O what the hell is going on, my heart said, but still i want to keep myself cool until everything is being sort out.
i mean to call police, find the rite person to help, etc etc, thinking of what it would be for lossing a passport those fucking hell silly bloody questions.
then i went off to the police station, report it with the help of two nice german-speaking technian from the lab, i was really in the Lost of Translation...
anyway, it tooks me 2 hrs in the police office. and yet what diisaster is.
i have my concept review tomorrow, and we still havent discuss a concept ! what the fuck !
so what shall I do, or well what shall WE the group do, Huh!?
anyway i went back sch for discussion after the Lost in translation..
after i sit down, on the table of discussion, i got a call from the technian, that they phone to the university security and they said they found a passport.
and then i guess u would know what;s going to be the next story line
finally i got my passport and flight tickets back,
but i loss my Bape Camo bag and my disk

so Every time i will loss my Camo Stuff, my Maharishi M-65 RainJacket in berlin and my Bape camo music bag this time.
i am glad that, my iPod is still with me,
that's pretty lucky, rite.

and the last thing i gonna say,
i am happy to have u.

cheers mate

1 Comments:

At 4/29/2006 05:43:00 AM , Blogger KWONG said...

best wishes to you...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home