Saturday, November 05, 2005

Copy/Paste Memory


Day starts with King of Convenience songs, appear on the sixstation europe poshy trip web. I remember I do have the album of KoC in my 1st ipod. I think its time for me to get it back ( once again from my lovely HKU library)Athletes, yesterday i listen to BBC radio, feat. a live version of Athletes song. Never heard before, maybe its a new single? Its my another task this week to find it out.Stuff went quite well today. but the Leung Man To lecture was cancelled, bit disappointed. Mr. Siu keep scaring me thru the world greatest invention, mobile phone. we need to mark up all the assignments from the Creative Industry course... by next wk. At nite, dine with troublemaker wing and recovering ada in shatin. still good atmosphere less the food wasnt so fantastic then we thought, well, next time i will leave the choice making to Ms Queeny Wing.today was too peace, less. i came across that fucking gap. on the trainplease mind the gap.


Song todate.1.KoC2.james blunt - back to bedlam3.air-10000 Mhz Legends? and talkie walkie4.massive attack - blue lines5.hard fi - Stars of CCTV6.kasabian- kasabiantop song, People in the cities- Air

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home