Saturday, November 05, 2005

Hurry Placeless


everyday i set my alarm at 8 or sth, and then everyday i wake up exactly 3 hours later. I hate myself about what i want and how i actually act.today my moleskine sketchbook will finally arrive taiwan101 pageone for the "my moleskine" exhibition. Later will appear on east touch as well. I didnt tell too many frds about this bcos i wasnt so sure whether i could join or not. anyway finally, i get the way.watching blam blog, and what he did trigger me to make my tee again. yes yes, "again", please all my best friend, its time soon to help help little bob.tee will soon on sale. still dunno what print it would be..



and today all of a sudden, i leave my way-back train at shatin. and went to the "art"-tect exhibition, in shatin cultural heritage museum. The show wasnt that great. and the museum is like a 70's chinese general building.... in the sense of building material. nasty.

last station i stop by is taipo, have a tea with eric. and he still hasnt find a job. and he told me Mr. Cadboy got a job already., anyway all the best to fucking eric.

song list, (too many songs today ..........)1.Guero/album-Beck2.Doves- Catch the sun3.Modest Mouse- good news for people who loves bad news/album4.Colette France complilation/album5.Sonic Youth-Disconnection notice6.30mething/album-Jan LambToday best我要環遊世界-黃耀明tied...............these days. i gonna get some excerise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home