Monday, November 07, 2005

Dizzy Day


today was a dizzy day, cloudy covering.
delivering my brother's goods to post office takes me the whole morning.
but i starts running again since i back from shanghai.

at last, i have finished all my scanning in working unit!! Yeah!

every monday and wednesday, i went to the 7-11 in Wyndham St. as I wanna buy sth from the stupid shopkeeper. seems she starts recongise me.
but today she was not there, i guess she is only on afternoon shift.




my drawing book finally arrive the moleskine exhibition in taiwan 101 page one. ,.....
if u pass by taiwan, pls go there (exhibition until the end of this yr)... its easy to find.
there should be only one book without profile! that's me!


Heard that the exhibition was very well-received in taiwan media, i feel very pround to be one of the participants though.

today songs..................
1/Sea Change - Beck
2/Don't believe the truth - Oasis


strongly recommend the Small Print by Muse. the guitar in the intro give me a sense of end-of-world helpless........ arrangment was fluent thruout the song.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home