Wednesday, November 09, 2005

multi





Things start smooth today
when to 7-11 again, need to buy some magazines for office reference.
brought a drink as well. her smile attracts me, i dunno y.
letting me to think of jan lamb novel "out of the blue"

back to office, get the recept calculated, she didnt "barcode" the drink. i was struggling if i go down and pay back or not..
at last i did it. with another smile, today i earn one more extra in faith

Bi-ligual channel
Today CI lecture guest is Lau, Sai Leung , 劉細良. He use Thai creative metaphor as an example to explain how China lack creativities. and how's Korea situation compare to Thai,.
as its cantonese speaking,.,,,,,,,,,,,,, i need to translate the lecture in English to those student dunno cantonese...
was very PANIC to me...........thought i think my performance is pretty okay!

i get the grasshopper x lamdog tee today!!
very happy.

Today Songs!
1/ Bloc Party-japanese version!
2/ Blur ( out of my expectation!?)

see you tomorrow

1 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 03:52:00 AM , Blogger my lock said...

dear, wanna listen to blog party.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home